How to redeem a McAfee LiveSafe retail card and activate your subscriptionSummary
If you purchased a product card in a local store, you can redeem this card to download and install McAfee LiveSafe and activate your subscription. Solution 1
Redeeming your retail card / Activating your subscription:
- Open a web browser and go to the link (URL) on your retail card.
- Select your country and language from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: While the registration page tries to select the correct region, the data chosen may be incorrect. Please confirm the information.
- Carefully enter the registration number from your retail card.
- Type your email address and click Submit.
- Ensure your email address is correct, then click Verify.
NOTE: If your email address is incorrect, click Edit to return to the previous screen, correct your email address, then click Verify to continue.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create a McAfee account and install LiveSafe. If you need help with the installation, see TS101831 for download and installation instructions.
How to resolve issues while redeeming your retail card and activating your subscription.
You receive the messages web page does not exist or invalid product key.
You receive the message We're sorry, but we're having technical difficulties at this time. Please try again later.
- Check the Country selection box above the registration number on the activation page. Ensure that you choose the correct country and language for your region